Season Overview

Posted by stuartwatson | | Posted on 2:20 pm

Sorry it has taken some time to get this going, I have been working on some graphics.

Since taking over the Toon Army, I have been working on tactics, and looking into the squad and staff at the club.

SEASON 2010/2011

Transfer Budget - 2.1m.   Not much money, but there are a couple of players I am looking to ship out to give me more freedom in the market.

Media Predicted Finish - 15th.   Not to ambitious according to the media, they see my side finishing out of relegation places, with a view to pushing on next season. 

League Target - Top Half Finish.   With the strength of the squad here, I think with the right players in, a top 10 finish is certainly within reach. 

Captain - Kevin Nolan.   The true leader of the squad, someone who will hopefully lead the team through a good season back in the big team.


Next Post: Squad Analysis.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment